- Rita Whora Trends As Rob Kardashian Lets Rip On Twitter
- Olivier Martinez & Halle Berry Admit No Guilt But Hand Over Wads Of Cash
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Officially Expecting First Child
- Shocking Photos Of Gabriel Aubry’s Injuries As Story Of Martinez’s Savage Attack Is Released
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Takes On Magic Mike
- Taylor Lautner On Romance & Love At First Sight
- Gabriel Aubry Emerges
- Gabriel Aubry Throws The First Punch
- Plastic Faced Lindsay Lohan Talks Life Dramas and Liz & Dick
- Miranda Kerr And Flynn Bloom Hit The Streets
- Jon Bon Jovi Talks Daughters OD
- Madonna Flashes Her Snatch
- Christina Desperately Seeking Sales
- Kelly Preston Speaks About Jett Travolta
- Matthew McConaughey Keeps Shrinking
- Ja-Pe on Hunger Games
- clarissa kemp on Taylor Lautner For Total Film Magazine
- 1074 on Hunger Games
- J on AJ McLean’s Unique Wedding Rings Revealed
- Disgusted on Courtney Stodden Reveals Saggy Breast Insert
- shahram jodayri on Jessica Alba’s Amazing Post Baby Body
- Richard on Karise Eden KILLING IT On The Voice
Category Archives: Rafael Nadal
Don’t mind if I do!
Sweating down at Melbourne Park is Armani’s favourite Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal. As the Spaniard pushes through to the quarterfinals lets take a moment to appreciate the former world number one and ten time Grand Slam winner in all his glory.
If this is the first you’re hearing of this Spanish God… You are welcome for your education
You can always rely on Giorgio Armani to pick someone awesome for their jean and underwear campaigns. With famous bodies like Cristiano Ronaldo, David and Victoria Beckham and most recently Rafael Nadal and Megan Fox gracing billboards around the world it seems only natural that they sign someone a little funkier like Rihanna to spice things up.
I just wonder when they’re going to recruit the next obvious choice…. Taylor Lautner.
Armani’s favourite Spaniard has been showing the world just how close he is with his friends. First he copped a feel of good friend Juan Monaco’s butt then he spent some time grooming team mate David Ferrer… Life’s good if you’re a friend of Rafa! Read more